FeederMatrix

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Need Your Help to Test

Ok these programs are FREE to join. They have very different pay schedules and payment minimums. I tend to believe the one that has the lower pay scale but I'm really interested in trying out both to see how it goes.

To help me you do NOT have to join if you don't wish to, or you can and test it with me. They are both free. They don't ask for any personal information other than email that I can see until you reach payout so it's risk free.


All I really need you to do is click both the links I'm going to include here and let the page load. You can read, explore, investigate, join, or whatever you wish beyond that. I will update this article once I get my results.

Click here first please

Click here second please - link removed. update as to why below.

I will name both programs and post the results in a separate post as soon as they are available. Thanks for the help.

**UPDATE**

So I belong to a great group on facebook where we share info on programs. A new friend saw my post about jobrabbit.com and was kind enough to point out that it looked a lot like jobcow, which in fact was a scam. She also pointed me to the site http://www.scamvoid.com which is pretty awesome. Anyway, I did a search on jobcow and found some interesting youtube videos on it. It was exactly like jobrabbit. So I have decided it is not worth trusting jobrabbit. I think the old adage is true, "If it looks to good to be true, it probably is."

Conversely I got it confirmed by a couple people and by scamvoid.com that the first link I still have active IS in fact a reliable site and good to it's word. I should reach enough for payout in a few days and will update again but please click that link so I can reach it quickly. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment