FeederMatrix

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Just Joined Today

So as you might realize I am on a quest to find the best way to make money online. One thing I have always heard much about and never had any luck myself with is Paid Survey sites. It seems I never qualify for the paid survey. They can spend 20 minutes "getting to know me" and then say "sorry". So I seldom join them.

However today I was directed toward one that intrigued me. So I went and signed up. It's called PaidViewPoint. I am impressed with the look and feel of the site and I like that they paid me a few cents for every question they asked in the "getting to know me" phase.

I also like that it appears the minimum payout amount on this one is only $15. Most sites lately are asking you to gain upwards of $100 before you can request a payment. ACK! I don't want to! If I need it at 20 or 30 or 40 dollars I want access to it. So PaidViewPoint has really got my attention.

Now, keep in mind I just signed up today but all the research I did on this company comes back with great reviews. So I'm fairly excited. It is FREE to join and participate, which a survey site should be. So I'll be checking into it every day just like with some of my other ventures to work towards that payout. I will be requesting it at the minimum and will update this blog when I get it.

If you would like to join me in this venture just CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment